“We”: Howtogetridofsciatica.com and its owners and authors, and any person involved in the creation of the eBooks The 7 Steps to Overcome Sciatica, The 7 Day Sciatica Relief Plan, or any other creation from Overcome Sciatica, including all video courses and supplementary PDF products.
“The user”, “You” or “Your”: Any individual visiting this site and consuming the information within the site or eBook.
“The information” or “The advice”: Any written work, audio, video or other content on this website or eBook provided for informational and educational purposes.
“Products“: Any course, video, PDF, eBook, blog post, email or other content produced by the creators of Overcome Sciatica, free or paid.
The advice provided on howtogetridofsciatica.com and in all products is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for individual medical advice. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of information on this site. If you think you have an emergency situation, call your local emergency services or seek immediate advice from a doctor.
The information on this site can NEVER be used as a substitute for proper, individual medical advice.
You should not give up any current medical treatment you are using without the express consent of a medical professional. If you are under the care of a medical professional, consult them before commencing with the plan in the products.
The information contained in this website should not be used to diagnose any medical illness, disorder or disease. Always consult your physician or medical health care provider before putting into action any advice on how to treat sciatica. Use of the programs, advice, and information contained in this website and the products is the sole choice, and at the risk of, the user.
This website is not intended for any individual under the age of 18. Any individual under the age of 18 should disregard all information on this website and within the products and consult their doctor. An individual under the age of 18 should never provide us with their information, post comments on the blog or use any product from this website.
The users use of the information on this site, products and services should be based upon your own due diligence and judgment on how best to use this advice, and whether the advice is applicable and safe for you personally. The information, advice and instruction from howtogetridofsciatica.com and the products is provided for educational purposes only; and is not intended to be a substitute for individual, professional medical, fitness or dietary advice or counselling. Therefore, you should consult your own physician and/or mental health professional regarding your individual physical and mental health requirements before purchasing/using any product, or putting into action any advice from this website. Results from advice on the website or from following the advice within the products may vary according to individual factors, pathology or efforts.
Howtogetridofsciatica.com does not guarantee that the site or products will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of any content on the site. The use of the site is solely by the own choice of the user.
You voluntarily undertake your implementation of the advice on this website and in the products, and the user assumes all risk and responsibility for any use, including (but not limited to) any increased severity of your sciatica. The information from howtogetridofsciatica.com or our products may not be suitable for your own personal circumstances.
You accept that you may not receive any benefit from the implementation of advice on this website or in the products. We cannot guarantee that you will achieve any specific result.
We will not be held responsible or liable for injury resulting from the use, misuse, and/or abuse of the information we provide. You hereby release and agree to hold the creators of this website, creators of all products, successors, advisors, and website harmless from all causes of injury or claims of any nature arising from your use of the information provided.
By using the information from this website, through email with the creators and Overcome Sciatica, you agree that:
- You have had a proper medical assessment first.
- Your healthcare provider has agreed the information is suitable for your individual circumstances.
- You use the information at your own risk and will be held entirely responsible for any adverse outcome and that the creator of the content or Overcome Sciatica cannot be held in any way responsible.
- You will discontinue any advice given on this website, through email or in a product/course if told to do so by a medical professional. You must also discontinue use if you notice a worsening of your symptoms.
- You will not copy, redistribute or sell the content of Overcome Sciatica, including but not limited to: courses, PDFs, blog posts, images, emails, advice, or any other content from the website.
- You understand that all the content on the website, in emails or in products is property of Overcome Sciatica and copying or redistributing this content is a crime punishable by law under the Intellectual Property Act.
- You agree that the information in the products, free or paid, is for informational use only and can never replace a medical diagnosis or individual advice from a professional.